Once you have experienced the power of hypnotherapy, you might become interested about how to help daily yourself practising at home self-hypnosis.
Wouldn’t you like to daily relax yourself after a stressful day at work for example?
I am sure everyone would love to learn an easier and faster way to change the current situation. Learning self-hypnosis will take some effort and practice on your part… but it’s worth it!
Self-hynosis can help you in:
- Achieving goals more easily
- Controlling your feelings
- Motivating yourself
- Creating your “new” future
- Controlling your appetite (weight control)
- Being ready for presentations, exams…
- Sport Performances
- Feeling happier and more relaxed
- Taking time for yourself
- Improving your Sleep
Don’t worry…Carlotta will guide you step by step to learn how to:
- Use self-hypnosis in the appropriate way
- Create your own relaxation scripts
- Write the right affirmation
- Use the right positive suggestion
- Utilise simple inductions to go into a safe state of relaxation
- Create post hypnotic suggestions
…and I am sure you will enjoy this powerful and simple tool! 🙂
How long does it take to learn self-hypnosis?
Learn self-hypnosis is not difficult and usually takes approximately 2 sessions to become confident and make it effectively. Some people may need additional support and Carlotta is more than welcome to help them to learn how to use this powerful tool in the right way.